Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Gross!
So pretty much I had a very gross experience today before I went to the gym. Here at Rebel Creek, we have all sorts of bugs crawling around the place. Tarantulas, scorpions, lizards, cockroaches, grashoppers, and that is just to name a few. For the past few nights I have heard a cricket and I figured it was hiding under my bed with all the boxes and crap under there. Turns out, that little shit was living in my closet. I put my tennis shoes on and walked out to my car. As I was about to get into my car, I noticed a big lump in my shoe. I hurried and took it off and to my surprise found a big, squashed, cricket in my shoe. I FREAKED out. My sock and shoe had guts all over it. I was so so disgusted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is gross. I bet you(who can't even kill a spider) freaked out! See you Friday! Drive careful.
HAHAHAHAHA
poor little cricky...
and you probably killed the one that used to sing to me too. he strangely disappeared one night....
Post a Comment