This is Hailey and I at the game. On Friday, I had every intention of waking up early and leaving here by 9, but yeah we didn't leave until 11. I unfortunately and unwillingly had to drive to Fillmore, then Alex drove the rest of the way. Fillmore is almost halfway though, so it was almost even. It was nice to get home and see my family. I have missed them for the past month! I was excited to go to Jason's game that night, and Box Elder even won! Kristen was such an unbelievable nerd though. She brought her text books to the game. Haha. I don't think I have ever seen someone at a football game reading text books on pathophysiology or whatever it was. It was exciting because Jason even got to go in a few times throughout the game.
Sisters ♥Saturday was a really long day. It was Austin's wedding and I had to be to the dinner, ring ceremony, and reception. I really am not sure if I ever want to get married, it costs SO much for just ONE day. It seems really stressful and tiring and long. And, I would hate to have to talk and see so many people. I want my wedding day to be simple and not stressful. It would be cool to have some extravagent and magnificent wedding, but that all costs money- which I don't have. I just want Otis Spunkmeyer cookies served at my wedding haha.

Zac, Alex, Sar, Joe
Me and AlexThe weekend did fly by way fast, but it was still a good one. On Sunday, we went to Grandma's and had dinner... Then Alex and I went on our Sunday drive up some steep road in the mountains, but other than that, I didn't really do anything. We watched a good movie called Tears of the Sun. And mom made me the best treats ever! She is such a good mom! I already miss her. And the rest of my family of course. Now that I am back in St. George, it's back to tests, quizzes, papers, and a whole lot of boring crap that I don't have any desire to do. I am behind in Math and need to catch up because I have my first test on Monday. I have a paper due tomorrow in English, another paper due on Friday in Communications, a Bio test that has to be taken by this Thursday, and then ANOTHER Bio tests opens this weekend that has to be taken by next Tuesday. UHH! Someone please put me out of my misery.
2 comments:
Hi Sarah! I sure enjoyed you being home. It went too fast. Will be looking forward to the next visit.(my pictures will be probably waiting for you to hang up too.)
dear lame-o,
i was not a nerd. i'm smart for getting my homework done. yes.
you're blogging more than me now? what the H is up with that? i better get with it!
ps cute lomo photo of you and alex :]
Post a Comment