Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Suck At Cooking...

Last night I attempted to make stroganoff which is an incredibly easy thing to do, but of course.. I ruined it. Alex ate a bunch but I knew it wasn't that good and I think he was just trying to make me feel better. I put too much flour in the sauce so it was kind of like eating toothpaste. Today I didn't go to math or english because I was sick all last night and today. I did go to my other classes but I just couldn't make it to those. Hopefully it's not the swine flu i've come down with. I am pretty excited to come home on Friday. I am not looking forward to driving 5 hours, but I will just make Alex drive the whole way. I am thinking about dyeing (is that how you spell it? It doesn't look right) my hair back brown. I was looking at pictures and I really liked it brown for like the first month. Once it started fading is when I couldn't stand it. I don't know what to do though. Alex wants me to dye it back brown but I can remember in July how badly I wanted it back blonde. But now I am not sure. I just hated the color it faded to. Lately I have been getting these uneasy stomach aches and I have been trying to figure out why. I have noticed that everytime I drink water down here, within minutes of drinking it, my stomach becomes uneasy. As soon as I realized this, I went straight to Walmart and bought a huge thing of bottled water and it's not happening anymore. I miss Brigham water. The water down here is so gross! Alex has a game tomorrow against SUU. It is supposed to be a HUGE deal. I heard that SUU told their coaches if they lose to Dixie, they were fired. Talk about pressure. Alex is excited, I will try and get some good pics at it. I'm going with my roommate Hailey and I hope tickets dont sell out. I have been debating whether or not to go buy tickets online because I heard that they were expected to sell out. I will have to look into it later tonight. I'm gonna go run now. Bye!

2 comments:

kristen davis said...

HAHA you were probably sick from YOUR toothpaste stroganoff. hahahahahaha
Can't wait to see you on Friday.
Polaroids and Holgas for sure :]

Cheryl said...

Sorry about the stroganoff. I don't even want to ask how much flour you put in it.
Tell Alex good luck at the game. Have fun.
Leave your hair color alone!