I dyed my hair yesterday..It was much needed. In Kelli's words, "her hair looks like a skunk." It was bad. I am almost as blonde as I used to be. It's getting there....
hahahah that was the best comment ever. and she said it quiet so you wouldn't hear it. hahahah by the way, your hair is very cute. i was going to text you today to send me a picture. i think i'm going to lighten my hair a little. and try to start wearing it straight. bleh. i don't know.
3 comments:
hahahah that was the best comment ever. and she said it quiet so you wouldn't hear it. hahahah
by the way, your hair is very cute. i was going to text you today to send me a picture.
i think i'm going to lighten my hair a little. and try to start wearing it straight. bleh. i don't know.
Cute hair! Hope you are feeling lots better.
dear sarah,
I love your hair.
AND kristen I love your hair now, but it would look nice lighter.
p.s. sarah I miss you.
Post a Comment