So basically, I suck at blogging. This would be my first blog since January. Geez! The past two weeks have been extremely busy for me. My teachers have been cramming tons into these last two weeks of classes. Only 2 more finals left, psychology and biology. What a relief it will be once I am done and can move home. I am so excited to move home on Friday. I haven't been home in three months and so it will be nice to sleep in my nice big bed. Once school is over I will try to devote more time to my blog. Not that anyone ever looks at it but Kristen. My weekend was pretty boring. Nothing exciting going on. Although Alex got his hair cut. I like it a little longer but oh well.
As summer is getting closer, I want to go on
vacation so bad. Maybe the ocean... I miss it.
vacation so bad. Maybe the ocean... I miss it.
1 comment:
YAY!!!! You did it!! An update!!
I can't wait for you to come home :] Please tell Al his hair looks very nice. And I hate you because you have those cute black shoes...or sandals...that I want.
Good luck with finals :]
Post a Comment